So I decided at the beginning of the month that I would participate in helping Team Pink Eye raise money for Susan G. Komen's breast cancer research efforts. I know many people who have been affected by breast cancer and this is really a great cause. I decided to do a wearable pink look so that any woman can feel beautiful.
To finish off, I used some black mascara. It's really that simple. The product I used was Maybelline's Falsies Flared mascara in Blackest Black. I put my mascara on and use the brush to flare my lashes to the outer side of my eye.
Please be sure to donate what you can to Susan G. Komen. Although I am not doing a giveaway, a simple $5 donation minimum will enter you in every giveaway this week. Please help us reach our goal!
- Laura Mercier SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer - Porcelain
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Geek Chic Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Rose Tint My World
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Branchial
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Puerile
- Wet n' Wild Kohl Eye/Brow Pencil - Black
- Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara - Blackest Black
- Geek Chic Cosmetics Blush - Touch Me