March 20, 2013

Concept Look: Hunger Games - District 11

I've seen a lot of  makeup looks inspired by Capitol Couture and the outlandish looks of the Capitol from Hunger Games so I thought I would try my hand at a few looks in a countdown to the movie.

Inspired by the Orchards of Distrct 11
The above look is inspired by the Orchards of District 11, where Rue worked. I chose to keep some lighter greens on the eyes and use an orange-red lip to symbolize the apples.

Inspired by the Orchards of District 11 with greens and browns dominant on the eye and Candy Apple red lips. Suggested products:
Coordinating Nail Colors:
  • China Glaze - Agro
  • Sinful Colors - San Francisco
  • OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air (glitter topcoat)
  • OPI - Mermaid's Tears
  • China Glaze - Harvest Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment