December 2, 2011

Quintessential Color: OPI's Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Okay, I never thought I would find another color that was more quintessentially Slytherin than San Francisco from SinfulColors but OPI has now proven me wrong.

Fresh Frog of Bel Air from OPI's Muppets collection is small round bright green glitter with larger hexagonal silver glitter in a single polish! While the larger glitter can be somewhat harder to work with, it just takes practice and a good base color underneath it. In the picture below, I have a single coat of Fresh Frog over Stranger Tides from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

To highlight the glitter, I took this picture with flash. Other colors I suggest as base coats for this polish are:
  • San Francisco - Sinful Colors
  • Mermaid's Tears - OPI
  • Black Magic - Fantasy Makers
You can also go with blues but I think the above make the glitter pop even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment