December 1, 2011

Critical Hit - Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick - Persian Melon

Okay, so some of you may know that I have been looking around for the perfect pink lipstick for me. I've tried some bubble gum pinks but they were all a smidge too bright and not in the right way. They were too cool toned and only good for night time or low light situations. Some of you may also know that I have been obsessed with ABC's new show Pan Am and have been researching the uniform and requirements.

Through my research I found out that the lipstick color they wear on the show is Revlon's Persian Melon so I thought I would go out and try some.

 I have to say that I was pleased with the result. So pleased that I have added it to my list of Critical Hits (more commonly known as Holy Grail products). I think what I love about this is that it allows for brightness but it enhances my natural lips which are highly pigmented as it is. On the other hand, if I am going out for the evening, I can build the color even brighter for those low light times or when I am clubbing.
Indoors with no flash
I've found that when I am wearing red lipstick, I tend to go for the cooler toned (Russian Red from MAC is still my fave) but with pinks, I've liked the warmer toned (Persian Melon).

Has anyone else noticed this with themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment