July 14, 2011

Review: Geeky Clean - Portal Soap



Oh. It's you. It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know... after you murdered me. Look. We've both said a lot of things we're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
 So, it's been a long time since I've used bar soap as opposed to shower gel and I have to say, I've been converted back to soap in bar form. As I said in my shout-out post, this is a bar of soap based on the Portal series of video games. It's pretty simple in execution, two glittery colored ovals in a clear bar of soap. One blue, and one orange. This makes it look like the portals are suspended in the middle of the bar of soap. Part of me wishes there was a little more to the portals like maybe some rough edges but otherwise for such a simple bar of soap, it has a wonderful look.

As far as fragrance is involved, I love the lemon cake scent. It goes well with my Lemon Vanilla lotion and body mist from Bath and Body Works. It also can make a great kitchen soap for those who have control over the soap that goes in the entire house. (I live with my parents so it goes in my bathroom only.)

Overall, the fragrance is definitely something that can be found elsewhere but I have yet to find a soap that even looks like this one. Other companies have come out with Companion Cube soap but many have overlooked this simple yet awesome design. Did I mention it's Vegan friendly?

The online store is closed until August in preparation for GenCon Indy but they will re-open soon after and I will try and update everyone when it re-opens.

Final Verdict: Definite Buy Again

1 comment:

  1. I like that it's vegan friendly!
    Thanks for the review!
    I'm your newest follower on GFC! Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
    Have a great weekend!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete