July 11, 2011

Thank You to Everyone

I wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone who wished me well over the past week. I really appreciate the support I've gotten and this is one of the reasons why I like sharing my adventures with all of you. I am relatively new to blogging in this manner but the support I've gotten already has bowled me over so thank you!

Coming This Week:
* EotD: Bellatrix Lestrange
* EotD: Tonks
* EotD: Cunning and Wit
* EotD: Brave and True
* EotD: Lily Evans
* Review and Swatches: Geek Chic Cosmetics Fang Banger's Quartet
* Review: Geeky Clean - Portal Soap

I am also working on a few things for some events coming up so expect some in progress costume updates as well as some makeup ideas. I am hoping to do a very makeup intensive costume which will debut at Dragon*Con this year. I know there are a lot of tutorials out there for her makeup but I am looking at things and seeing which is the most viable for me and will make the most impact.

Hopefully soon I will get right back into regular posting.

Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment