September 7, 2011

Haul: Bath and Body Works

And when I mean haul, I mean haul. It's true that none of these are full size products but the circumstance under how I was able to get them, IMO deems it a haul. My mom and I walked into the Bath and Body Works store near to our house to get some home fragrance items. It turns out that representatives from the corporate office were there testing some ideas for the packaging for the Spring 2012 line of anti-bacterial soaps. If you participated, you got a $10 gift card. I decided to spend mine immediately and give you a preview of a few reviews that are coming up soon.

First of all, do you remember when I reviewed three awesome geek inspired PocketBacs? I finally was able to complete my collection today with the Starfruit scented Seriously??? and the Coconut scented Friend Me! I knew ever since I laid eyes on that collection that all five would be mine and here we are. I will have a full review up later this week as there are some things better brought up in the review. *tease*

It's that time of year! Time for wonderful vanilla and pumpkin scented awesomeness. Cinnamon, Pumpkin, and Vanilla are three of my favorite fragrances to use and I've got all three in here somehow. The mini-candle is an awesome idea on Bath and Body Works' part as it allows you to be short term with your fragrances and change your mind without totally breaking the bank. I got this candle as part of a Free Mini-Candle with Any $10 Purchase coupon that I got in my e-mail.

And last but not least, Pumpkin Caramel Latte. This definitely has a bit of a vanilla pumpkin smell and although I haven't tried it yet, the buzz is consuming me. It's one of their new Fall fragrances. I don't even think it was there when I was in the store last Friday.

Later this week, I will break things down for you a bit more. I wanted to let you know what I have but at the same time, I need a day or so to try things out and see how they wear on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment