August 18, 2011

Another Update... Today's Makeup and Updated To-Do

Y HALO THAR!

Okay so I know I already posted a to-do list recently but a few details have been revealed and I won another contest! So I thought I would update everyone on that. I also got my nails done in Planks a Lot from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection.

To-Do:
  • I found out that due to winning a prize in the Geek Chic Cosmetics fan favorite poll, I have 4 samples of the Game of Thrones inspired Win or Die set coming my way! So that means I will be reviewing and swatching 6 out of the 8 colors!
  • I also won ToxidLotus' Axolotl eye shadow set giveaway! The set is made by Marin from Linnaeus Cosmetics. You have no idea how excited I am to get this. These colors are unlike any I currently own so this will just add to my collection.




This is the manicure I got today. The color is Planks a Lot. This turned out a lot deeper on my nail than it was in the bottle but it looks amazing against my pale skin. I will definitely be trying to hunt down a bottle.

My makeup as pictured at the top of this entry is pretty neutral.

For the Eyes:
  • Wet n' Wild Mega Liner - Black
  • Geek Chic Cosmetics - Eyes of the Werewolf
For the Lips:
  • Tokidoki Lip Stain Balm - Pink Martini
And that's it. I blended Eyes of the Werewolf to my brow and then just lined thickly from edge to edge thinning it out on the inner lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment