August 15, 2011

What's Coming Soon from Geeky Nails

Hey everyone!

I thought I would throw up things that are coming soon from me. I have a couple of packages on the way from some wonderful people so my swatch and review list will be filling up:


  • A former co-worker of mine from Walt Disney World, Jeff, recently reconnected with me and purchased Across the Narrow Sea and Born in Fire from Geek Chic Cosmetics' brand new set Win or Die that was just released yesterday.
  • I also won the 2nd fan favorite prize in Geek Chic's EotD contest with my look inspired by Cortana from Halo! Chantel and Deb will be contacting me later today with the details of the prize but you can bet I will post about the products here.
  • I just recently got 4 tokidoki products. Lip Balm Stain, Lip Gloss, Glitter Eye Liner, and a metal Compact Mirror. I can tell you that at least one of these is my first ever Holy Grail product.
  • I am working on some looks inspired by some of my original characters in White Wolf's World of Darkness RPGs. I play a lot of the settings and I LARP so makeup is an integral part for me to get in character.
  • I have a poll as stated previously on my Facebook Fan Page so be sure to check it out! The page is under Geeky Nails and Beauty! If you can't use the poll on Facebook, I will be reposting some of my ideas as well and feel free to comment on the post to cast your vote.
  • Despite being a part of my Halloween poll, I am thinking I will do a week of The Women of Indiana Jones looks. It's been one of my long time fandoms and it's something I haven't seen done before.
If you have anything else you want to see or any ideas, then let me know! While I reserve the right not to use ideas, who knows? They may spark something else in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment