As you can see, I have the most awesome Crime Scene tape hair clips that were made for me in an NCIS themed craft swap. Well, now that my hair is long enough to use them I thought I would do an entire Face of the Day.
For the Face:
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Porcelain
For the Eyes:
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Continuum
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Sleeping Bucket
- Wet n' Wild Eyeliner - Black
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara - Blackest Black
Eesh... I need to work on my lining skills. >.>
For the Cheeks:
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Eyes of the Werewolf
For the Lips:
- Bath and Body Works Liplicious Gloss - If the Tiara Fits (Any clear sparkly gloss will do)
Overall a fun look to do and while I did use yellow and orange, it wsan't too over the top for me. Other than the fact I need to practice lining I think I'm good to go!