I didn't use The Imp in this look but it still remains one of my favorite colors.
That's it for the colors on the eye. I lined it in Wet n' Wild Mega Liner in black and just slightly winged it up at the outer edge. I tried to make sure that the wing followed my lower lash line. Then I finished with Full Blown Mascara from Laura Mercier in black and as I applied, I brushed my lashes toward the outer edge of my eye.
For the Face:
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Porcelain
- Too-Faced Shadow Insurance
- Laura Mercier Caviar Creme Eye Color - Amethyst
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Born in Fire
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Across the Narrow Sea
- Wet n' Wild Mega Liner - Black
- Laura Mercier Full Blown Mascara - Black
- Geek Chic Cosmetics - Kingslayer
- Tokidoki Lip Balm Stain - Pink Martini