- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Cotton
- Geek Chic Cosmetics eyeshadow in Viking King
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Amethyst
- Laura Mercier Full Blown Mascara in Black
- MAC Lip Liner in Brick
- Laura Mercier Lipstick in Espresso
- Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Princess in Training
After applying the tinted moisturizer all over my face and blending, I primed my lids with Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Cotton. You don't need much of it so I just barely tap the doe foot applicator on each lid and then I use a concealer brush to blend it. Then, I took the Caviar Stick Eye Color, also from Laura Mercier, in Amethyst and applied it to the main part of my lid and in the crease. Using an angled eyeshadow brush, I took just a little bit of Viking King from Geek Chic Cosmetics and placed it on the outer corner of the eye and inside the crease. Then I put on one coat of Full Blown Mascara. Yet again, a Laura Mercier product and this is in Black.
My lips are simple three step lips:
- Use the side of the lip liner pencil (This one is MAC in Brick) to line and fill your lips.
- Apply Espresso lipstick from Laura Mercier and blot.
- Apply lipgloss to the center of your lower lip and rub your lips together.