June 19, 2011

EOTD: Daddy's Little Precious


This is the look I decided to wear for Father's Day. I chose the name because of the metallic, glittery touches on the inside and outside corners and also because my father got me into The Lord of the Rings when I was 9 years old and it continues to be something the two of us bond over. I also wanted something at least a little natural looking so that my dad wouldn't looks at me weird. ;)

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Sephora 5-in-1 Palette - Matte Mushroom Brown, Metallic Gold (not Antique Gold), and Metallic Copper
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Liner - Brown
  • MAC Longwear Mascara - Jet Black
I started off, as usual with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Patting it on my eyelid, brow, and below my eye. Once this was blended and a ready, I put the mushroom brown color on the main part of my eyelid. I was careful not to go too far into the crease or outside of the main lid. I patted some copper on the inside corner. I wanted to make sure to build a good base of color here. The same with the gold on the outer lid. I took the gold below my lower lashes.

After this, I lined my lash line with a brown eyeliner (Make Up Forever in Brown) on the top and bottom and applied two layers of mascara on my top lashes.

A relatively simple but nice look. :D

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment