June 23, 2011

Review: Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab - Sachs

A sensual scent, compelling and passionate, that stays close to the skin: Roman chamomile, bourbon vanilla, and smoky vanilla bean. 
Definitely a scent that took me by surprise but in a good way! I was expecting a pure vanilla scent but I was surprised to find hints of the chamomile coming to the forefront as my body chemistry blended with the oil. This is another one I bought at Dragon*Con 2010 and have been thoroughly pleased with. It does indeed stay close to the skin which is something I like. There are times when I am close to that special someone and they've complimented this fragrance that it is my go to for those times when I need to feel a little... Actually, very sexy.

To order a bottle visit Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment