June 28, 2011

Video Game Reunion Creator Needs Our Help!

Hey everyone,

While I try to keep this to makeup and beauty, I also felt that this cause was worth it to put a link up. This kind of issue hits very close to my heart. While I don't know Matt Lewis personally, he been diagnosed with a rare blood disease known as Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. This means he has to get constant blood transfusions. He needs our help.

How can you help? Well, if you can, go donate blood under his name. You may need his birthdate which is in the article linked at the end of this entry. When you donate a pint of blood in Matt's name, you free up another pint to be used in his transfusions. It's not that hard for people to do and someone needs it.

One thing I have learned throughout my years in fandom is how we band together in times of need.

http://news.tubefilter.tv/2011/06/28/vgr-creator-matt-lewis/

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment