June 21, 2011

EOTD: Rippin' Str8 to Your Heart


This eye of the day was inspired by the members of Str8 Rippin'. Another pro team in the MLG, these guys took 2nd place at MLG Columbus. 

This is their logo which inspired the look through their team colors. All of the eye colors came from the Sephora Color Play 5-in-1 Palette. First though, I made sure my eyelids were properly primed with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I patted on a shimmery bright blue. I took a flat, stiff brush and used a dark navy blue from the palette to line my lash line. At the outer corners, I used a shimmery black and patted it on to build up some color but kept it to a very small area. Then, I put Pro Longwear Mascara from MAC in Burnt Umber on my upper lashes only.

I think this look is a great casual eye that still has some pop to it. You can wear it with jeans or with something a little bit dressier.

On the Face:

  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
On the Eyes:

  • Sephora Color Play 5-in-1 Palette:
    • Bright Shimmery Blue - all over
    • Shimmery Black - outer corner
    • Deep Navy Blue - liner
  • MAC Pro Longwear Mascara - Burnt Umber

No comments:

Post a Comment